Saturday, February 5

Traveling Buddy

Today was our monthly trip to the temple. As I have a wee nursling - much too little to be left at home for that long! - we take her along with us, as well as someone to watch her while we are in our temple session.

My oldest daughter has claimed this as her privilege. She loves coming with us. She loves talking to us on the drive there and back. She loves holding her baby sister, and she loves the attention she gets because of it from the temple workers and the other temple patrons.

I must say, she is a good traveling buddy. She is pleasant company, enjoyable conversation, and good with the baby. Also, I can usually count on her to take a nap on the way home, so I can have an uncensored conversation with my husband.

I am thankful for my daughter, for her willingness to help out, for her eagerness to facilitate our temple attendance. She's no push-over, but when she decides something is worth doing, she does it right and does it with style.

What are you blessed with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share: