Friday, July 1

Guest Posts

It must be summer, because the heat is on. Not just the hot and humid weather, but the pressure and business of projects and schedules and all of the stuff that comes with summer.

I am getting mildly frantic about what is coming up for me personally, and for my family, and all that is yet to be done. It's good stuff coming, but the stress and work involved is significant.

This blog means a great deal to me, and I want to stay current. Not every day (or week!) is like that, though. So, I have called upon my gal pals.

I am one lucky gal, because I have so many of them. And even though they all have busy lives as wives and mothers and volunteers and employers (and bloggers), they have agreed to share a personal moment of gratitude in their own lives.

I am grateful for guest posts. I am grateful for my friends, who do so much for me to lift and help and cheer. I don't know where I would be without them. Literally.

What are you blessed with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share: