Thursday, March 10

Good Vibes

I had my own personal Michael Bublé concert today. It was so much fun. Thank you, Internet, for giving me youtube. And thank you, youtube, for the convenient cross-indexing and replay features. I love good music. And for some reason, I was in the mood for the upbeat crooner style of Mr. Bublé.  I love it.  It made me dance, and I've been so tired lately, I haven't had the energy to even think about dancing, let alone find some good tunes and actually dance. It's been so long. It felt so good. My little kids were a little weirded out by it. 


If only they knew. 


I used to dance. A lot. And listen to music that fed my soul. All the time. Before nap times and tweens with music opinions. I won't bore you with my scars. But it felt good to indulge, rinse, repeat. 


I'm thankful for good music. I'm grateful for how easy it is to give my soul an up-lift with some good vibes. I'm really glad singers like Michael Bublé facilitate personal concerts (insert Internet smiley of your choice here)


What are you blessed with today?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now this speaks to my soul. I am grateful for a wife with good taste in music, who even likes MY songs (and inspires some of them) and who dances with me through everyday to the rhythm of love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dktpycvIyA I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share: