Tuesday, January 25

Organized People

Today is the beginning of the homeschool enrichment classes for my three oldest children.  We will attend once a week for the next twelve weeks.  My kids love it.  They love learning new things (knitting! bridge-building! cooking class!), they love meeting other homeschool students, the love the change in the routine.

I love that someone else is organized enough to bring it all together, and make it work.  There are more than 30 families participating, and a full-fledged committee that keeps it running.  I am in awe of these women.  I have never been that together for such a sustained length of time.  Sometimes I am afraid I never will be.

I am really, truly grateful for organized people, and how they bless my life.  Perhaps someday I will join their ranks.  Perhaps.

What are you blessed with today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I was blessed with understanding while doing my Physics homework. It may seem a small thing, but it makes all the difference!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share: