Thursday, January 13

Washed and Dried

One might not think it possible with a family of nine (including two in cloth diapers!) to get the laundry done, but when I went to bed last night, it was really and truly done.  Hooray for clean laundry!

Today I am thankful for my washer and dryer, my loyal companions in our never-ending struggle against the dirty laundry.  I've had the same laundry machines for twelve years now.  That right there is a major blessing, all by itself.  There have been a few rough spots where major repairs were necessary, but we have persevered.

Not that I couldn't get by with a washboard, a tub of water and a clothes line if it ever came to that.  I'm just so very grateful that I don't have to.  Thank you, modern convenience.

What are you blessed with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share: